As usual I had no idea what to do when we received the advertising assignment. My acting is pretty terrible and I’m not very artistic so the choices of making a video or drawing an advertisement were ruled out right away. After thinking about the other options I realized it would be best to ask for the alternative writing assignment and go from there. At first I thought about analyzing the anti-smoking ad described in my previous blog post but I think it would be too simple and I would have a hard time squeezing a four page paper out of it. I went to youtube and typed in interesting commercials. One of the first videos that popped up was the Dos Equis advertisement about the most interesting man alive. I think this particular ad would be fun to analyze and at this point I’m leaning towards writing my paper on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment